Your Finch Balance represents the amount in your portfolio.
You can find details about your Finch Balance by tapping the Summary tab in the bottom navigation menu.
This summary includes:
- Deposits - money transferred into your portfolio from your linked bank account
- Withdrawals - transfers out of your portfolio to your linked bank account
- Investment Returns - returns and dividends reinvested into your portfolio
- Rewards - cash back rewards auto-invested in your portfolio
Your Beginning Balance represents your portfolio on the first day of that period and your Ending Balance represents your balance today net of deposits, withdrawals, investment returns, and rewards over that same period.
- Tap 7 Days, 30 Days, or 1 Year to change the time period
Investment returns, dividends, and rewards are automatically invested at the end of the business day that you receive them (or the next business day in the event of rewards received over the weekend).