A prospectus is a document that provides details about an investment, like stocks, bonds, or ETFs.
Finch lets you invest in a curated set of stock and bond ETFs.
The prospectuses you receive from Finch will include information like:
- An overview and description of the ETF
- The index the ETF is tracking
- What stocks or bonds are included in the ETF
- Who manages the fund and its distributions
- The market price of the fund and its historic performance
You'll receive a prospectus when you make new deposits into your Finch account.