Bank login allows you to use your login information to link your existing bank account with your Finch account, making it easier for you to add money.
You can make a deposit using bank login in a few simple steps:
- From your home screen, tap "Transfer" in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap "Deposit" on the transfer screen.
- Tap "Link Account" in the deposit menu, then tap "Confirm".
- Tap "Bank Login", then tap "Confirm".
- Enter the name of your bank and choose it from a list in the chat window.
Next, you'll be redirected to your bank's website where you can enter your login information.
There may be additional verification steps depending on your bank.
Once your account is linked, you'll see your account information when you return to the deposit screen so you don't have to enter it each time.
Bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to settle in your Finch account. Once your deposit settles, it takes 5 days to invest your money and reflect it in your available balance. Your deposit will be listed as "pending" in your transaction feed, and you won't be able to spend this money during this time.
You can deposit up to $5,000 per day and $40,000 per month using bank login, and up to 3 times per day.