Debit cards are a quick and convenient way to deposit money into your Finch account.
You can make a deposit using your debit card in just a few seconds:
- Tap "Transfer" in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap "Deposit" on the Transfer screen.
- Tap "Debit Card" in the deposit menu, then tap "Confirm".
- Enter your card number and expiration date first, then tap "Submit".
- Enter your security code, then tap "Submit".
- Enter your deposit amount and tap "Deposit".
After you make your first deposit using a debit card, you'll see that debit card's details when you return to the deposit screen so you don't have to enter it each time.
Debit card deposits can take up to 3 business days to settle in your Finch account. Once your deposit settles, it takes 5 business days to invest your money and reflect it in your available balance. Your deposit will be listed as "pending" in your transaction feed, and you won't be able to spend this money during this time.
You can deposit up to $500 per day and up to $2,000 per month using a debit card.