Sure! Make sure your card is active first - once you deposit your first $5, you’ll have a chance to see your virtual debit card in the Card Management tab.
- Make sure you toggle off Lock Card option.
- To activate it, tap Reset PIN and set the PIN that works best for you!
It may take an hour for the card to be fully active and ready to use for online shopping or in Apple Pay.
How do I add my Finch card to Apple Pay?
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the ”+“ sign.
- For Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select ”Wallet & Apple Pay,“ then tap ”Add Credit or Debit Card.“
- On iPad, go to Settings, open ”Wallet & Apple Pay,“ and select ”Add Credit or Debit Card.“
- On MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to System Preferences, select ”Wallet & Apple Pay,“ then select ”Add Card.“
You can also set your Finch card as your default Apple Pay card - just hold your Finch card in the Wallet and drag it to the front.