Your money is invested in a diversified portfolio of cash and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
Finch only offers large, highly diversified, and low-cost ETFs, created by some of the world's leading asset managers, the people who manage some of the largest investment portfolios in the world.
The ETFs you're invested in will depend on the portfolio you select. Finch will guide you through this process and make recommendations along the way.
We offer five portfolios that vary in risk and return:
- Conservative: ideal for beginner investors or people who want to minimize risk and preserve capital
- Starter: ideal for beginner to intermediate investors who are able to take on some risk for modest returns
- Classic: ideal for beginner to intermediate investors who are able to take on moderate risk for moderate returns
- Classic Plus: ideal for intermediate to advanced investors who are able to take on high risk for high returns
- Advanced: only suitable for experienced investors who are able to take on higher risk for higher returns
All investments are subject to risk. You should consider, among other important factors, your investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing.